Today, let’s write a list. Compiling a list is a way to let loose, unlock ideas, and free your mind. Today, write your own list on one of these topics:
- Things I like
- Things I’ve Learned
- Things I wish
- Things I’m Good At
It goes on to talk about ‘no rules, unless you want to set boundaries….’ bla bla bla.
Okay, this is what I chose, and my list.
Things I Wish
(Note: While I wish for these, if it came down to it I may not actually want these!)
- Ice Powers!!! HOW AWESOME WOULD THAT BE????
- No School to exist, except for stuff you ACTUALLY need for your job. Kind of like my book Season’s Chosen, you do school until a certain age, then you learn how to do your job!
- My family to be rich…. so that I could spend a lot of time writing and less time doing other stuff (plus then maybe I could have my own laptop that I could take into my room!)
- The courage to volunteer for being a babysitter, so I could earn money that way (or a mother’s helper)
- (Note: I think I’m getting deeper and deeper….) Enough money that I could buy a premium account for my WordPress site, this one!!! (I’m only 13 here, I don’t have a job.)
- That I could FLY with WINGS (white ones (: ) and that they would disappear when I needed them too.
- The willingness to wear shorter skirts more often!
- Less nerve stuff. I have issues with that. I may post about it later.