Hi! Welcome to the series of posts celebrating my novel The Runaway Princess’ release. The novel comes out February 11th and the blog tour extends through the 13th, so make sure to keep an eye out for the giveaway!
To start off the blog tour I’m going to be sharing a map of the world The Runaway Princess is set in. I’ve worked long and hard on this map, and I’m excited to share it with you!
This map features the two main countries featured in the books, as well as the Air Range, Dradem, and Inia which will all be featured more in future novels. I also have six facts about the features of the map!
- Kappaka and Whiegua used to be one country, far, far before the novels take place.
- The Twin Islands are owned by Whiegua, but the Tower is owned by Kappaka!
- The Air Range people want to create their own country, but Dradem wants to take the range by force.
- The Dradem queen, Queen Anne Draton is the younger sister of Inia’s Queen Louisa Lart.
- Pleasant Ocean was named by the first settlers of Whiegua.
- The city of Darvista is governed by Earl Peter Rush, a central figure in the first novel.
I hope you enjoyed these facts about The Runaway Princess! Don’t forget to enter in the giveaway!
As always, remember to like, comment, or share, whatever floats your boat! Until next time!